Pilates Instructor (Woodbury, MN)
The Pilates Body, winner of the best boutique fitness studio 23′ Woodbury Magazine, has an opportunity for a Pilates Instructor. We are currently looking for a certified trainer to join our team. We provide the necessary tools and support to help you grow and be successful as a trainer.
Woodbury’s Complete Pilates Studio features STOTT equipment including Cadillac, Chairs, Ladder Barrel, and Reformers. The candidate should possess the ability to instruct Private, Group Reformer, Tower, and Mat based sessions with props in both In-Studio and Virtual Class settings. Previous experience desired along with comprehensive certification. Hours are negotiable based on your availability, with an immediate need for Thursday afternoon and early evening. The Pilates Body focuses on delivering excellent customer service thru attention to each individual clients needs. We are looking for the right candidate who wants to grow with us.
Our goal is to help clients reach new levels of confidence in the way they move and feel in their daily lives by providing a quality mind-body experience and creatively tailoring workouts and use of props to the clients’ specific needs. If you are passionate about Pilates we would love to hear from you about joining our team!
- Full Certification obtained through an accredited program.
- Experience in training private and group equipment Pilates sessions preferred.
- Specialization (e.g.: Pre/Post-natal, Injuries & Special populations) is a plus.
- Must be available to teach minimum 5-10 hours/week.
- CPR / AED certification is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to make connections with a wide variety of personalities
- Great communication skills and ability to program and give clear instruction tailored to clients’ Pilates levels and learning styles
- Be able to use Mindbody software to schedule clients and receive payments
- Exceptional level of professionalism in interaction with colleagues and clients
- Great energy and creativity
- Desire to continually learn and grow
- Must be passionate and highly-motivated to help us grow the program
- Highly competitive, commensurate with experience (W2 employee)
- 401(k) plan plus employer match
- PTO Hours based on trainer level
- End of year incentive based on studio profitability
- Continuing education reimbursement
- A chance to work alongside and learn from expert team of instructors
- Access to a great variety of equipment
- Spouse/Partner can take classes based on availability
- While working for our Studio, you are covered under our Liability insurance