Long days on the computers, commuting and TV watching have all created a posture epidemic called TECH NECK. Lets learn how to roll out the stress and tension we have put on our bones, muscles, and ligaments of the neck.
The Studio Is Open
Click For Your Complimentary Session
Click for complimentary
Private Pilates Session
Click for Complimentary
Private Reformer Session
Try one of our Pilates based
Group Classes for Free
Try our new TRX format Classes
Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer
Exercise Recovery Program
THE STUDIO IS OPEN!
OUR COVID PREPAREDNESS PLAN IS IMPLEMENTED FOR BOTH CLIENT AND STAFF SAFETY. WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT AS WE ALL HAVE NAVIGATED THIS DYNAMIC SITUATION. WE ARE CURRENTLY BOOKING AVAILABLE TIMES FOR BOTH CURRENT AND NEW CLIENTS!
PRIVATES, CLASSES & GROUP REFORMER
- Privates and Duet times are now available. Contact your trainer to schedule.
- Ala-Cart (In Studio) classes are available for sign-up. Check modified schedule.
- Ala-Cart (Virtual) classes will continue. A new Virtual schedule will be available for class sign ups beginning Sunday, June 7th for classes beginning June 10th.
- Beginning June 10th both Virtual and In Studio classes will draw from your class package.
- Group Reformer for the month of June will be Pop Up! Group Reformer Classes, and available on a drop in basis, limited to 4 participants with a modified schedule. You can sign up from the class schedule tab (Not the group reformer tab)
- If You Are Currently Enrolled In the March Group Reformer 6 Week Session: Our current plan is to re-institute the March schedule beginning Monday, July 6th. You will not lose the remaining 5 weeks left in your March session and you will be automatically re-booked into your class. The modified 5 week session will run from July 6th thru Saturday August 8th.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO OFFER CLASSES AND PRIVATES ONLINE IN ADDITION TO IN STUDIO, SO YOU CAN GET THE MOVEMENT MEDICINE YOU NEED BOTH IN STUDIO AND AT HOME!
Latest Studio News
Health and Wellness is our passion. Our mission is to bring positive life long changes to each individual, improving their quality of life through uncompromised service in a warm, friendly, non-intimidating environment. Our fully certified trainers stay true to the Pilates method while still innovating, educating, and customizing sessions to each clients specific needs, strengths, goals, and limitations. The Pilates Body- full apparatus Pilates studio in Woodbury
Our intimate studio prides itself in getting to know our clients as individuals with your own unique goals and needs. We look forward to meeting you!
To Schedule A Complimentary Private Pilates Foundation Session
What Is Pilates?
Pilates is a form of strength training that emphasizes core strength and stability. It targets the muscles around the joints and helps strengthen the body from the inside out. The focus of Pilates training is on the deep abdominal muscles, deep back muscles, and the pelvic floor muscles that help stabilize the spine. Regular practice can improve posture, strength, athletic performance, balance, flexibility, circulation and alignment. Pilates not only reduces stress but dramatically reduces the potential for injury by emphasizing quality movements rather than quantity. Focus and controlled breathing are essential elements that make Pilates a workout for the mind and the body. The more than 500 exercises in the Pilates repertoire are performed on the Mat, Cadillac, Reformer, Stability Chair, Ladder Barrel and other small pieces of equipment.
Pilate’s has the power to transform not only your workouts, but your everyday life
New Clients – Getting Started!
If your looking on where to start, we recommend the Studio Starter Package which introduces you to Pilates and its basic principles. First, come in for a complimentary private Pilates foundation session. Our certified trainers will discuss your needs and goals, and get you started on the path to success in your practice. Next, our Studio Starter Package offers 3 additional private reformer sessions, where you will learn the essential Pilates exercises which will be the foundation of your practice. Then continue with privates or participate in any of our Pilates based group classes. Lets do this!
To Learn more and Register for complimentary Private Pilates Foundation Session
Reach us using Google Maps